Tuesday, September 8, 2009

pink,black,zebraprint&25...


Finally got around to posting some of my bday pics...and forgive me for not posting too many on the happy party details..but you know they're the usual..People eating..laughing..kids screaming and hollering..i've got cake on my face...People making "to go" plates (at least here in the mexican side...lol) etc..etc..OVERALL IT WAS BLISSFULLY WONDERFUL!I had so many friends and family come and spend this time with me...I had them all say speeches (not that I "made" them..haha) for me which had my lip quivering like a child who is trying to keep from crying so mommy or daddy won't spank him...:)They all had such wonderful things to say..I felt so special and yet so small because at that moment I could feel God's LOVE all around me and it's just such an INCREDIBLY BIG feeling that you have no choice but to feel small under it's GREATNESS!

WELL, here are some pics before the "craziness" went on..which is good because I don't know what these photos would of turned out after..ha..

Since it was a Surprise bday I didn't get to create these but my sister did and well I'm just SO proud of her because she's learned very well! (I must be a good teacher!!)

This is the cake table with goodie bags..which was rather thoughtful...I had 3 cakes! That was Awesome they must of really known I LOVE Cake...strawberry shortcake. strawberry chocolate and upside down pineapple cake!!

Gorgeous!


stunning..I think she did an EXTRAORDINAY job at capturing "me" I'm so happy with everything!!!


These are just close ups I took when I brought them back to my house..




No comments: