Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sewing Room (more like "section")



Who SEWS LIKE THIS??



We have a 3/2/2 house and this is suppose to be our dining room.
We have a big breakfast room with magnificent lighting that we just always seem to eat all our meals there, or maybe its' just that this space has "white" (yea--its suppose to be white but w/ 3 monkeys "idk" how it got this ugly color) carpet.
So, anyways I've just been storing my shop furniture in this corner and using my kitchen as my sewing room. Well my husband got tired of having everything laying on the kitchen table that he just organized this space for me this weekend, well it's only been a couple of days since I got my "fortress" and I can't believe I already made such a HUGE MESS!! Really Honestly, how did I do this???

Couldn't I just grab something and then put it nicely back up from where I got it?? Nope, because I always seem to be working on about 3 or more different crafts at the same time!!
I do promise to sometime SOON post pictures of HOW I ORGANIZED THIS ROOM.

No comments: