Friday, July 29, 2011

Where have i been @? Our Hair Salon ZANOZSTUDIO!

HI GUYS!!
Wow its almost been a year since I last got on here, I am sorry! I loved blogging and looking at everyone elses work while I was a stay @ home mommy! Now I work full time and am learning to run a business, have satisfied clients and a happy family all at the same time. It is a struggle but a well worth one! I've decided to see if I can make a comeback on here, with a differnt twist....I will be writing about everything and anything but mainly on hair and beauty. TIPS TRICKS AND HOW TOS! So if you have any questions or would like to see something in particular just let me know. I will leave you with some photos of our hair salon: Zanoz Studio Hair Salon, it is located in Angleton, Tx, we have a website www.zanozstudio.com and you can also find us on FB!!

No comments: