Thursday, July 23, 2009

HotPink & Zebra Babyshwr!

Hi, so this is me in my 3rd trimester w/ my daughter
Arianna, and I was super-duper Excited to be having
another little girl--they are SO much fun!! So, I had to have something
that screamed "little girl" in EXCITEMENT! Therefore the Hot Pink
and Zebra Print theme came along! I had sooo much fun doing this with the help of my sis'. Ugghhh....I can't believe I didn't take a pic of the gift table!! It's super Cute..covered in Zebra Print and Pink Tulle w/ Hot Pink Satin bows tied off with a Cute lil' wooden Zebra...well if you look really hard you may be able to tell...in the back to the right of me in the picture...You have got to check out my games section...you'll really LOVE the games I make my guests play...LOL...I mean if you're not the shy type like me!! :)
Once, everyone got here--this is where we put all the food.
As you walked in the house..this is what you saw.
Yes, of course i made the matching corsage/mum to my diaper cakes!
Close up of diaper cake..very girlish!
The DiaperCake @ the gift table.

The Diaper Wreath I made for outside.

No comments: