Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hubby's Racecar theme 30th!

         This is my family...my hubby, my 2 little girls, my son and my stepdad (the clown!).I made my husband a Surprise big 30th bday in a Racing theme...He likes to race...likes fast cars..Loves 5.0 MUSTANGS!!! so not so much the nascar racing thing but  this was as much of a Racing theme i could come up with. As you can tell by my posts...I love going ALL OUT when it comes to parties and celebrations!! I went and bought me a Racing Costume--but covered myself up with some pants..(cause you know--them things are T*I*N*Y*) hehehe..then I went out and bought me some fabric and ribbon to make my girls Pillowcase dresses and matching bows, I also made my son a t-shirt w/ a "tie" applique from the matching fabric, once my husband got there he used the bandana that I used to cover his eyes and wrapped it around his neck like a bandit..hahaha..so we were all matching "picturePerfect"---is that even cool?? oh, well , it sure worked here and I'm pleased..what do ya' thinK?
                                         This is my husbands' cake table, (yes-I made that delicious cake!! lol)I'm kinds stumped that I did not take that many pictures focusing on the details--like the centerpieces I had, banners, etc. but I guess I'll just show you part of it...better than nothing huh?

No comments: