Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cakes!

                                                                         CAKES!!!
      I don't know about you--but i think the best part of the party might just be the cake!! I seem to always rush the party down to the cake...or at least thats what my sisters say...hehehe.. I LOVE to make the cake myself for any and every occasion..I just DO NOT like store bought cakes. I honestly think they taste like medicine..what did they put in them childrens cherry cough medicine? My specialty, I guess-would be TRES LECHES covered in my strawberry cream cheese icing w/ strawberries and kiwi fruit! I get asked to make that one alot, and for dessert Cheese Flan!! OMG--I didn't tell you I was a CHEESE FANATIC...DID I?
Anyways, the top one is German Chocolate Cake. yummy!
                             These are marshmallow pops dipped in chocolate with sprinkles!
                           My daughters' 1st Bday cake and our first time working w/ fondant!!
           Alot of work!! Had triple fudge chocolate w/ mocha/coffee cream cheese filling and also strawberry w/ strawberry/mango cream cheese filling!
                               Made this for my nephews 3rd bday--he loves fishy's ! Got this off a magazine  I think...
                  My first try @ homemade buttercream icing cake...delicious!! I have a Spiderman fanatic in the house!!! Do you?
           Bringing out my daughters 5th bday castle cake...I did alright...
                                      AWWWW...she had such a great time!!

No comments: