Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why start blogging? & what's in the title?


Hello and Welcome to my First official Blog...This is more like an introduction as to why I've started blogging and Why the Title? First off, I want to say that I've really enjoyed viewing everyone elses' blogs and so I finally figured..why not make my own? I have alot to say (trust me) and alot to give..I love being inspired..so why not Inspire someone else..As you can read from my about me or my profile i have alot of interest or "hobbies'' and i'm hoping to share that with you..Also i always seem to have a Take in Almost Everything and i ramble alot ( even maybe when i shouldn't) This will be like my little "outlet" -where i hope to not hurt anyones' feelings and just let me be myself and express myself as i wish...I'm not the kind of person that likes to hold in emotions...it's very hard for me to do...I don't think that's healthy...: )Now unto the title..what's in it? I Believe in Gettn' the best out of Life..because you know..We ONly have ONE Life to live ..so why not get the best out of it ...why Not Want the best out of it? Now, i'm not just talking "Material" things because that comes and goes..I'm talking about Life itself and what we go through...Gettn' the best out of Happy times, Sad times, Angry times(yea-i don't know how you can get the best out of that..LOL..maybe you'll Learn not to get as Mad 'cause you ended up doing something ridicuolous --remember that time...)Poor times, Rich times..etc..you get the picture..How do we get the best out of those times? We Learn, We improve ..We can Share with others..We Vent..We Trust...There's Alot more when we really think about it...So stop frowning...stop feeling depressed...you know sometimes we do that to ourselves and not the world...so get up..get inspired..GET THE BEST OUT OF LIFE and do SomeThing!!!!

No comments: