Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catchin' UP...

Well, lets see what I can talk about today...put my mind into text..lol.
I have been Really busy with BTS, and trying to clean and organize my home (for those of you who don't know--I have to be very Organized..if i'm not--then my house just doesn't seem Clean--even if it "looks" clean but I know that things aren't where they should be then I feel its NOT --I know i'm fighting off OCD...hahaha..is that what its called...) Anyways--I am completely taking everything out of my kids rooms and selling/ebaying or donating what they do not need or want..I need our space back.I have to do this at least every 3 mos. to clean and declutter--I think every household should do that ( maybe you can put that on your to do list..ha..) You'd be surprised on how much stuff you accumilate and then don't actually use or need. The REAL reason behind this is "I'm tired of cleaning after the family" and not having "me" time to do the things I "need" to do (ebay) and "want" to do (sew-sew-sew!).
If you have any organizing, cleaning shortcut tips or ideas...feel free to comment.
MINE ARE:
*Pick a day out of the week and do laundry--All of it from start to finish, i.e. sort, launder, fold, iron, put up.
*Do HEAVY cleaning at LEAST ONCE A MONTH.
Thats' all the DEEP cleaning you can think of, clean cabinets, closets, scrub tile,clean carpet, etc...
*One day out of the week to run errands--all at the same time--makes it easier and saves on Ga$.
*Definitely hit the stack of paperwork that you need to toss, save(file) and use.
*Try to keep life as simple as you can so that you may ENJOY it more!

No comments: