Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dresses i've put together...

I've said over and over that I love to SEW..right?! Well I also believe in Refashioning clothes because theres' so much in this world already ~why not use some of our own resources..
This is made from my daughters old TCP jeans and some scrap material and buttons I had lying around the house.
I did buy this top at WalMart on clearance for $1 and then cut the birdie out of fabric with my Cricut.
Don't you just love the "blinged" out look with the Converse on your little girlie?
I do! Both my little one and my oldest have a pair I've made for them, my son has some too--but they're not embellished!
This is also recycled I would say, because originally this fabric was bought for tablecloths at my babyshower this past year when I finally decided to do something with it. Made one for the baby as well as for big sister...


hers of course had lots of tulle underneath...and yes they wore them with their Converse! I did get some help in making these..you see I love Sewing but I don't consider myself a professional--at least--just NOT YET...but here soon I will be! :)

No comments: