Saturday, August 29, 2009

I cannot sleep...

So, its a little past 1 am & I cannot sleep...why? So many things are going through my head! I get excited over something like an idea and my mind starts spinning on how to make it come to life! Don't you get like that? Anything, wether it be a project, an item, etc. Well--Mine's this: Coming up and perfecting a business plan...I've been wanting to have a my own little business for the longest time and have always started up something but never finished it...not that I don't have what it takes to do it...because I am a very motivated person and I don't lack creativity...It's just the discipline part. Do you get what I mean? I have not gained enough discipline to execute the plan, perfect the product and set sail with it. First of, what do I dedicate it to? There are so many things I love to do!
I am planning something like.."Party planning, gifts and more", just because I LOVE a good party and feel like where I'm at there's not alot of services for it (especially for kids!), then I ultimately love creating and sewing and could not leave that out...so that's where the gifts and more come in..Do you think it's smart that I combine everything? I just don't want to make it too tacky and I definitely want to seem professional.
I'll be working on a plan here and praying for wisdom.
"Be Still and Know that I am God" Psalms 46:10
I love this verse..It brings me Peace!

No comments: