Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wipe cases, bibs, gift ideas!

Meet my lil' Inspiration: Arianna Avital
She's the one that started my passion for boutique items.
IDK I guess 'cause she's the baby and I don't plan on having anymore--(but my hubby does..lol).
These are just some wipe cases/bibs that I had made last year--just wanted to show you so you can see how many different styles/combinations you can make. The bibs are super easy to make as well--I only hate the clasp/velcro part! ;P
She did good on modeling them bows...

Our first "official" burp cloth.

I love this set!

3pc including wipe case, burp cloth and bib--beginners...:)

Now on this one I'm definitely gotten better--gave this one to my little sister for her babyshower.

Too cute--send this one as a freebie on one of my ebay auctions...I bet she was pleasantly surprised.

One of my first ones...have gotten better...yay me!

No comments: